Sunday, April 11, 2010

Starting Out

My first entry.

This blog will be related to my Etsy account, also called SnapStitch. On Etsy, I sell crochet and photography items. My shop's link is: www.etsy.com/shop/snapstitch. I have been on Etsy since December 2009. I've been crocheting off and on for 5 or so years, but within the last year I have been crocheting on a more regular basis. As for photography, I have been doing that for a long time. I began learning about photography and taking pictures in middle school after joining 4-H. I took some classes in college, bought a nice camera, and from then on I've always been looking for things to photograph. My favorite things to photograph include my dog Penny, sunsets, and flowers. I mainly take nature photographs. I did one wedding, and really did not like it. I'm not a big portrait person either.

No comments:

Post a Comment