Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Previous Projects

I just sent out a package to a friend with a baby blanket that I made for her. I think the baby blanket turned out nicely, but it definitely took longer than I expected to make, so I don't know if I would make it again to post in my shop.







I also recently finished another baby blanket I made for a friend. This one was pretty easy to do, and the pattern is completely different than anything I've ever done. I would make this blanket again. The following pictures aren't really the best. It was starting to get dark outside, and the lighting inside wasn't so great. If I do post this on Etsy, I'll have to take some photos during the day when it's sunny.









A few weeks ago a sold a bunch of little birds. They really turned out nice, and they're very colorful. I was surprised at how quickly they sold. I haven't made any more though, I probably should.







I plan to go to the craft store on Friday to buy some yarn. A friend's birthday is coming up, and I'm going to make her a set of washcloths to use in the shower. There's a pattern set I found with four washcloths and a bath mitt. I'm not sure if I'll do the bath mitt though. Each washcloth is a different color and has a different stitch. The pattern calls for organic cotton, which I haven't looked at, so I am interested to see if it's softer. I think I may also make some washcloths to sell on Etsy and possible some face scrubbies. I have a lot of cotton yarn, and those face scrubbies would be easy to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment